The Office of Scholarly Communication Services offers support to students, faculty, and other researchers in the areas of:
- Copyright in research, publishing, and teaching
- Authors’ rights, and protecting and managing your intellectual property
- Scholarly publishing options and platforms
- Open access for scholarship and research data
- Affordable and open course content
- Tracking and increasing scholarly impact
Want help or more information?
- Individualized support and personal consultations
- In-class and online instruction
- Presentations and workshops for small or large groups and classes
- Customized support and training for each department and discipline
- Online guidance and resources
We would like to thank Arcadia, a charitable fund of Lisbet Rausing and Peter Baldwin, for their generous support in helping to make the work of the Office of Scholarly Communication Services possible.
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
This location is wheelchair accessible.